When the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship was birthed, the decision was made to intentionally partner with other Baptists, non-Baptist groups, and ministry groups to accomplish our mission. The same was true of Tennessee CBF. Working alongside or sharing a ministry with people or organizations was a new way of fulfilling the Great Commission. Partnering affirmed the validity and significance of the ministry of others.
Throughout our history, TCBF has carefully weighed its options for partnering with others. Examples of significant partnerships include:
- Ministries associated with the Elizabeth Richards State Missions Offering, including:
- Samaritan Ministry
- Neverfail Community Church
- Regional Partners
- West Tennessee - Mid-South Food Bank's Food for Kid's Backpack Program - Memphis
- Middle Tennessee - The Next Door in Nashville
- Southeast Tennessee - Christian Women's Job Corp of Chattanooga
- East Tennessee - Appalachian Outreach of Jefferson City
- Baptist Center for Ethics
- Baptist Women in Ministry
- Baptist Joint Committee
We continually search for and are open to new and effective partnerships to enrich our ministry.